TERM & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASE
In these terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean Central VD COS CO.,LTD. and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
1. You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Company’s website without prior and separate notice.
2. Your continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
3. You agree and undertake NOT to: (i) post, promote or transmit any materials or information through the Site which are or may be offensive, indecent, defamatory or which may not be lawfully disseminated under applicable laws or which you know or have reason to suspect contains any viruses or damaging components which may detrimentally interfere with the Site or the operation of the Site; (ii) use the Site other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws, or view, listen to, download, print or use the Materials other than as allowed under applicable laws; or (iii) impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
4. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions (“Submission”) you may provide regarding the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such Submission as we see fit and without any obligation to you. By making a Submission, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Submission throughout the world in any media. You also grant us the right to use the name you submit in connection with such Submission.
1. You acknowledge that the Services contain information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds, and other material (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. You acknowledge that all such Content is proprietary to the Company and/or our suppliers. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
2. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Company’s name or any of the Company’s trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features, and you may not use the same without our express written permission.
3. Permission will only be granted to you to download, print or use the Materials for personal and non-commercial uses, provided that you do not modify the Materials and that we or the relevant copyright owners retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
4. Use of the services and content by third parties – even of extracts – for the commercial purposes of offering goods and/or services– is not permitted. Infringements may be subject to legal action.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
1. The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
2. The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and range or hold the entire order until the out of stock product is available again before delivering the order to you.
3. Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our stores.
4. The prices charged are those applicable on the day your order is confirmed.
5. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
6. All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognize the products only. The actual size, dimension and color of the products may differ.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the Products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
1. Customer is required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
2. You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information.
3. You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
4. You are responsible for safeguarding your username and password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
5. The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
6. Customer must inform VOODOO Customer Service at 1335, or self update in www.voodoothaishop.com, immediately of any changes to the profile information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
7. Customer shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify the Company for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
8. Should you find any unauthorized use of your login, you shall notify the Company immediately and effectively.
1. Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via www.voodoothaishop.com, you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
2. Payment can be made via credit card, debit card, bank transfer, member points or eVoucher. For payment via credit or debit card the customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit card, debit card details, which we require in order to process your order. For payment with bank transfer, the customer must make payment within2days from placing the order, using the correct pay-in slip and reference numbers. If bank transfer payment is not received within the allotted time frame the order will be automatically cancelled. Alternatively, you may pay by any method that we have said is acceptable to us, but in any event we shall not be bound to supply before we have received cleared funds in full. The credit card account or member account must have sufficient funds or member points to cover the proposed payment to us. Depending on the results of a credit check, we reserve the right not to offer certain forms of payment and to refer you to our other forms of payment.
3. When you submit an order to the site, you agree that you do so, subject to the current Terms and Conditions at the date you submit your Order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit your Order.
4. We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the product to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of an email document called "Order Confirmation" stating that we are accepting your order.
5. Until the time when we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
1. The Company may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason or any other reasons which caused an order not able to be fulfilled. We will notify you if this is the case.
2. All cancellation of orders made by VOODOO will be refunded in the same form that the payment was made, except in the case of payment via bank transfer, a refund will be provided in the form of a personal cheque.
3. You are not allowed to cancel the order once an Order Confirmation is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly contact our customer service at 1335.
1. You shall examine the goods upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages. If any product is found to be expired, missing, incorrect or damaged inside after receiving the order, Claims for return (if any) must be lodged via the return request section of the VOODOO website, within the next14 days from the date of delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your request and claims, after 14 days from the date of delivery. All requests for refund will be reviewed on case-by-case basis and subjected to the company’s approval.
2. Return of products can be arranged for the following reasons:
a. If the product is expired / incorrect / damaged, in its original packaging upon delivery
b. If the customer is not satisfied with the product upon delivery and it is still in its original condition and sealed packaging
3. VOODOO reserve the rights to reject any refund for opened or used product. We shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
4. Goods are refunded at the price value per order confirmation.
5. We will not allow refund cases of orders paid for with member points redemption or eVoucher.
6. Delivery fees will not be refunded.
7. If an exchange of any product is required, please contact customer services before taking any action by posting back product or dropping off at store.
8. For return items to store, please return along with completed return form and original receipt. For returns by post, only the completed returns form is required. Please note that refunds will not be processed at store, we will only begin the return process once the item is received at VOODOO Warehouse.
1. We accept payment by:
a. Credit/debit card: Visa, MasterCard
b. Bill Payment via Siam Commercial bank (SCB) or Kasikorn Bank (K-Bank) or Bangkok Bank (BBL)
c. Cash On Delivery
f. Point Redemption (only applicable for Members).
VOODOO shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The customer is liable for any and all bank transfer or bill payment charges.
2. All product prices listed are in Thai Baht and already include VAT.
3. Bill payment via bank payments must be received within 2 days of placing the order, using the correct pay-in slip and reference numbers. If VOODOO does not receive payment within this time the order will be automatically cancelled and the customer will be informed.
4. To provide a secure online eCommerce transaction, we employ Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which encrypts all of our online customer’s information and transactions. To comply with cooperate ROS, the system do not store customer’s credit card information. Upon check out, the system will be re-directed to our payment gateway provider secured site to complete the transaction successfully. To check SSL Certificate information, you can right click the mouse and choose "Properties" & "Certificates".
5. The Company may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and the Company reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
6. Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order and cannot be split across various payments. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
7. We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
8. We reserve the right to change the payment mode for Products offered online at any time by announcement via website, email and any other means of public communications.
9. If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a refund via the same method as payment was made. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in processing the said refund.
10. VOODOO Voucher and Coupon are redeemable on www.voodoothaishop.com online purchases only. Other vouchers and coupons are not redeemable online. VOODOO Voucher and Coupon are non transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
11. Multiple Vouchers can be used in one order.
12. Coupons are limited to one per order.
1. Delivery timings are as follows:
a. Bangkok Region: 3-5 working days
b. Rest of Thailand: 3-7 working days
2. Delivery costs are as follows:
a. For Home delivery, when you spend 1,000 THB or more, get free delivery.
b. Bangkok Region: Rate DHL
c. Rest of Thailand: Rate DHL
3. We reserve the right to reject orders that are deemed trading in nature. For such cases, we will investigate and reserve the right to cancel such orders.
4. We shall not be held responsible for any damage or missing items for customers who request to place their purchases outside their home, and after the delivery has been made.
5. We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
6. Customer bears responsibility for the goods upon signing. If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, please refuse to sign for the goods and notify VOODOO Customer Service.
We shall not be liable for any breach of our obligations under this Agreement where we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligations by any cause outside our reasonable control, including by lightning, fire, flood, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
1. By accessing and using www.voodoothaishop.com, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the site is at your own risk. Subject to any rights you may have under any consumer protection law and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
2. This site and all information and materials contained in it are provided “As Is” Without any warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, privacy or non - infringement. We have no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the site.
3. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any damage or injury arising out of any use of or access to the site/catalogue, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction or alteration of the site, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or, under any other cause of action resulting directly or indirectly from any access or use of the site/catalogue, or any uploading, downloading or publication of data, text images or other material or information to or from the site.
4. VOODOO may suspend the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
5. VOODOO reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice.